K-12 Voluntary Insurance
We offer a voluntary option for our basic student accident and student athletic insurance programs that provide parents with the opportunity to purchase additional insurance coverage for accidental injuries that complement the coverage available through the school sponsored plan.
- Up to $500,000 Maximum Benefit
- School time and 24 hour Coverage (where available)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Benefit
- Extended Dental
- Primary Coverage
Value Added Services
- In house claims and customer service provided
- Programs can be customized to meet the needs of each school
- Online enrollment option
- Innovative administrative support
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.