Online Access to:
Travel Medical, Safety and Security Assistance
Keeping Students Out of Harm's Way.
With increasing political uncertainties and health risks, navigating the world of international travel requires a new level of sophistication for effective travel risk management. Through Travel Guard, we help millions of travelers and expatriates around the world receive the personal attention they need for virtually any medical, security or travel problem that may arise-all via a dedicated phone line. Now, students and faculty travelers can access the same level of 24/7 service with just a click of the mouse. Whether it's prior to travel, during the trip, or after the return home, our secure, members-only assistance website provides travelers access to in-depth, easy-to-find health and safety information.
In Depth Information and Advisories
- In-depth travel health and safety information on over 170 countries
- Travel information including visa/passport requirements
- Inoculation information
- Country guides and pre-trip travel tips
Email alerts providing travelers with the latest updates on emerging situations for their selected travel destinations.
- Sign up for 24/7 alerts via the secured Member Website for specific trips or for selected countries
- Daily news reports covering political instability, civil unrest and news from around the world
Secured individual travel profiles to better assist in the event of an emergency.
- Travelers are able to set up their own traveler profile to store emergency contact information
- Information within the profile is secured and only visible to each individual traveler and our assistance personnel in the event of an emergency
Non-insurance services provided through Travel Guard, offer assistance through coordination, negotiation, and consultation using an extensive network of worldwide partners. Expenses for goods and services provided by third parties are the responsibility of the traveler.