Catastrophic Accident Insurance
School-related injuries can sometimes be serious and require long-term medical care. Our catastrophic plans can help alleviate financial hardship created by excessive medical expenses.
- Designed for serious school-related injuries that may require long-term medical care and excessive medical expenses
- Catastrophic accident medical expense benefit
- Catastrophic cash benefit
Value Added Services:
- In house claims and customer service provided
- Customized reporting
- Innovative administrative support
This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states.